Laboratory diagnostics is inseparable from the process of providing medical care.
It is laboratory studies that help to detect disorders in the body, determine the objective physiological state of the patient, identify signs of pathology, find pathogens, determine biochemical parameters and the state of cells of the diseased organ.
The main types of analyses. The main types of medical research used to diagnose diseases traditionally include: general blood and urine tests, biochemical blood analysis, bacteriological studies, enzyme immunoassay (ELISA) and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method.
Our activities in the field of healthcare:
- Production of more than 40 names of PCR test systems used in medicine (for the detection of viral diseases (Covid-19, TORCH infections, Hepatitis B/C)).
PCR kits for the detection of infections and viruses:
- PCR kit for detecting SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus RNA
- PCR kit for detecting SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus RNA, without using an amplifier, by LAMP method
- PCR kit for detecting SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus RNA by single-stage RT-PCR
- PCR kit for HPV detection 16/18 PCR kits for detecting TORCH infections
- PCR kit for detecting Hepatitis B and C virus
- PCR kit for detecting Herpes Simplex Virus
- Training of laboratory assistants, conducting trainings and seminars for healthcare workers. Scientific research aimed at the development and implementation of advanced technologies in the field of laboratory diagnostics in healthcare.