The material for PCR is RNA samples isolated from blood plasma.
- has a high sensitivity of 100 copies of hepatitis C RNA in 1 ml of sample
- high specificity over 98%
- the kit has been tested at the international panel for quality control of reagent kits "HCV RNA Evaluation Panel 01" Qnostics, Block 1 Todd Campus, West of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow, G20 0XA, Scotland, UK
-calibrators (PKO-1 and PKO-2) are included in the NK extraction stage, which allows you to control the efficiency of the isolation stage, more accurately calculate the amount of virus in the sample
- no risk of false positive results due to the presence of dUTP and UDH enzyme in the composition of the reagents
- low risk of cross-contamination due to fewer operations
- ease of use of sets in work
- adaptation to the main amplifiers - DT, DNA-Technology; qTOWER³ Analytik Jena; CFX96, Bio-Rad; Rotor-Gene, Qiagen, etc.
- average analysis time including extraction step: 150 minutes
The ROSSAmed HIV-1 reagent kit is designed for the qualitative detection of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA by RT-PCR with real-time detection of results.