The set of reagents "MagSorb Plasma" is designed for the extraction of total RNA / DNA from blood plasma, and extraction from other clinical material is also possible: smears, scrapings and discharge of the mucous membranes of the urogenital, respiratory and digestive tracts (including smears from the nasopharynx and oropharynx), saliva, discharge of conjunctiva, pleural fluid, BAL (bronchoalveolar lavage), for subsequent examination by PCR, RT -PCR methods, including with the detection of results in "real time".
Advantages of the set of reagents for the isolation of RNA / DNA "MagSorb Plasma":
- the ability to isolate RNA / DNA from different biomaterials simultaneously in a single formulation with one reagent;
- possibility of use on automatic extractors (RNA/DNA) of open type;
- compatibility with various sets of reagents for amplification;
- 2 selection modes:
- on a magnetic tripod
- and with the use of a centrifuge
- simple and operator-friendly allocation protocol;
- rapid isolation: about 30-40 minutes depending on the number of samples analyzed;
- prevention of cross-contamination due to the minimum number of operations in the process of isolation;
- minimal NC losses.
The set of reagents “MagSorb Plasma” is designed for the extraction of total RNA / DNA from blood plasma.